Elevated Hunting Blind Stand
Available for Immediate Shipping
Engineered for safety and stability, Orion Elevated Hunting Stands are all steel and powder-coated with rust-preventing paint to withstand critters and rotting.
Whether you choose a 5' stand or a 10' stand - stair or ladder - all Orion Elevated Stands come standard with a 40"x60" steel deck that allows you to enter your blind most safely.
The stair and deck rail is designed with OSHA commercial safety in mind, encouraging three-points of contact when climbing and entering and exiting your blind.
- Heavy-Duty Cross-Brace Structural Design
- Eight corner-to-corner angle braces
- Slip-Resistant Climbing
- Ladder, stair treads, and deck
- Built-In Leveling System
- Adjustable legs provide stability on uneven ground
- Simplified Assembly
- Two pieces of hardware per connection - washer-headed bolt and washer-headed lock nut
- Only two tools needed - 9/16" wrench and power impact drill
- Safety Rails
- Standard on Deck
- Standard on Stair Option
- Lock Down Safety Anchoring Systems
- Seven point anchoring system keeps the stand in place
- 1,000 lb weight limit
- Orion modular hunting blind and hunter capacity
- Easily Transportable
- Packaged flat to fit in the bed of standard pick-up trucks